Your partner in building success.
With 20-plus years experience in the building industry, I've freelanced as an architectural designer and provided technical support for medium to large-scale projects, including corporate facilities, sports and entertainment, healthcare, and multi-family residential project types. Most recently, I provided interior design and construction documentation services as a member of the project team for the largest building project in the U.S. to date.

Additionally, I have developed strategies for business development and marketing for small to medium-sized design firms. I love the creative part of architecture, but I discovered that I also enjoy the business side of the building industry, including marketing, business development, and strategic planning. Encouraging people to do their best and fulfill their dreams is my passion. That’s why I've taken on the role as marketing manager, publicist, and business coach to the building industry, particularly for small and medium-sized businesses who typically do not have these services in-house.

I earned my undergraduate degree in Architecture from the University of Michigan and have taken courses toward a Master of Business Administration with a concentration marketing from Wayne State University. I am also a managing partner with the construction and facilities consulting firm, KARMIS, LLC, a college instructor and author.

Specialties:
Marketing, Social Media, Business Development, Public Relations, AEC Consulting, Building Business for Architecture